Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Yoko Oh No!

This post is about Yoko Ono.

Now, being a member of the generation that I am, I don't really know all that much about Yoko Ono. I know that she dated John Lennon, apparently she kind of created a wedge between him and the rest of the band, and I know that she one posed for the cover of a magazine, being cuddled by her favourite, and very nude, Beatle.


Don't lie, you're glad I pix-elated it.



Well, now I've learned one thing more about Yoko; she's insane! I made this conclusion based on the designs in her new line of menswear.



Yes. I do believe that is a representation of testicles on the front of that hoodie.  And yes, those are hand prints on the crotches of those pants.

But it gets worse. Sooo much worse!



Wai- is that?  

It can't be.

I think it - it IS!



That is a SHEER BUTT PANEL! It exists! It is there! And it has now ruined any and all innocence you had left.

What baffles me is, what thought process was necessary in order for someone to decide that any of those designs were a good idea? I mean, the only way I can see them actually selling are as, either Halloween costumes, or to keep in a museum of the monumentally weird. So... just... what?

The only explanation I have to offer is this quote, from Yoko, saying that this line "was inspired by John Lennon's hot bod."

...

Oh no, Ono. Oh no.

No comments:

Post a Comment