Saturday, December 15, 2012

The InStyle Review (A.K.A. My Wish List)

I got the January issue of InStyle in the mail today!! Amanda Seyfried is on the cover. She looks a tad too photoshopped, in my opinion.



Her face, on the cover, just looks too... long? I don't know. maybe it's just me.

Despite her computer-aided appearance, I do love the dress and shoes that she's wearing in that photo.


Those SHOES!




Oh, pardon me, the "dress" is a body suit with a skirt. Both by Chanel.  The shoes are by Jimmy Choo. Unfortunately, I can't find photos of any online. Not that I could afford to buy them anyway.

But I never plan to actually buy the exact items in these magazines. I use them as inspiration for my shopping and my sewing.  Here are photos of some things that will be inspiring me this holiday season, and into the new year.


Ginnifer Goodwin in Jennifer Pacham;  Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford


Jeans- gap.com;  Silk shell- jcrew.com


"Ian" cigarette pants- Rachel Zoe; Pleat-front pant- BCBG


Penelope Tote by Tory Burch; Satchel- iiibeca.com


Fendi S/S 2013;  Valentino S/S 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment